2022 3rd International Conference on Modern Education and Information Management (ICMEIM 2022) will be held online. The following information about the schedule is for your reference:
September 16, 2022（Friday）
14:00 - 14:30
Keynote Speeches 1 :
Prof. Youbin Chen - Sichuan University of Science and Engineering, China
14:30 - 15:00
Keynote Speeches 2 :
Prof. Yongjun Feng - Shaanxi Normal University, China
15:00 - 15:30
Keynote Speeches 3 :
Prof. Jose Prabhu - Prowess University, India
15:30 - 16:00
Keynote Speeches 4 :
A. Prof. Adelina Asmawi - Universiti Malaya, Malaysia
16:00 - 16:10
Oral Speeches 1 :
Xiaohui Sui - Jinan Engeering Polytechnic, China
16:10 - 16:20
Oral Speeches 2 :
Ziyi Wang - Kunming University, China
16:20 - 16:30
Oral Speeches 3 :
Rongjun Huang - Dongguan City College, China
16:30 - 16:40
Oral Speeches 4 :
Jiawei Liu - Institute of sports science, General Administration of sports, China
16:40 - 16:50
Oral Speeches 5 :
Yu Han - Beijing Jiaotong University, China
16:50 - 17:00
Oral Speeches 6 :
Yang Xiao - Zhejiang University, China
Instruction for Oral Presentations
1. Timing: A maximum of 15 minutes in total, including presentation and discussion. Please be considerable once the Program is completed the next speaker should also be allocated with reasonable amount of time.
2. For conference presentation, you can use your own computer or copy your presentation file into the conference computer from CD or USB drive, and make sure you have scanned and cleaned viruses beforehand. Speakers are required to meet her/his session Chair in the corresponding session room at least 10 minutes before the session starts to get things ready or copy the slide file (PPT or PDF) into the conference computer.
3. It is also suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal email box as a backup. If for some reason the files cannot be accessed from your flash drive, you can download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with an LCD projector, screen, laser pointer, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as the Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please test the connection and make sure it works well before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
Instructions for Poster Presentations
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high (A1).
2. Posters are required to be optimized and attractive. Information should be visible from a proper distance, say, one meter away.
3. Please note that during your poster session, you as the author should stay by your poster and ready to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.